Glastonbury, Somerset, England
- £ 13.69 - 17.32 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Apr 2019
- 31 Aug 2019
Paid Breaks | 48 Hrs – Days OR Nights | Good CQC | RGN & RMN Considered
A large, fully CQC compliant elderly care home in the Glastonbury area is currently looking to recruit RGN or RMN Staff Nurses to join their team, with full-time days or nights available.
Details of the Registered Nurse/RN vacancies and what the home is offering:
• Permanent full-time contracts available, with permanent days or nights
• Great hourly pay rates in the region of £13.69 to £17.32, plus enhancements of £2 per hour for weekend work and paid breaks
• Support with NMC revalidation and NMC registration fees paid
• Free Enhanced DBS check and free uniforms
• 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
• Sick pay, a pension plan and death in service cover plus employee assistance programmes
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
In this RN Registered Nurse role, you will coordinate and implement care plans in addition to managing and administering medications. Whilst on shift, you will lead the team of HCAs to ensure the needs of service users are met, whilst demonstrating a commitment to the highest standards of patient care and safety.
Applicants for this RN Registered Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with a current NMC pin
• Ideally experienced in an elderly and dementia care environment
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Good clinical skills & knowledge and confident undertaking all aspects of nursing care required
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Glastonbury, Somerset, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 60000 - 65000 Per yearFull timeContractBristol, City of Bristol, England
Position: Interim Home Manager (6 month contract) - North SomersetLocation: BristolSalary: up to £65k (pro rata)Services: Elderly n...