RGN/RMN Staff Nurse
Glastonbury, Somerset, England
- £ 14.50 - 16.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Apr 2019
- 12 Jul 2019
Paid breaks | 48 hrs | Day or Night positions available |CQC Compliant Home
A large, fully CQC compliant elderly care home in the Glastonbury area is currently looking to recruit two RGN or RMN Staff Nurses to join their team, with permanent day or night shifts available.
Details of the Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancies and what the home is offering:
• 48 hours per week
• 1-day shift position / 1-night shift position
• Good hourly rates of pay from £14.50 - £16.00 + £2.00 enhancement for weekend working
• Paid breaks
• Annual NMC pin renewal paid for
• Ongoing training and development
• Well established working environment in a CQC rated good service
As Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) you will coordinate and implement care plans in addition to managing and administering medications. Whilst on shift, you will lead the team of HCAs to ensure the needs of service users are met, whilst demonstrating a commitment to the highest standards of patient care and safety.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with a current NMC pin
• Ideally experienced in an elderly and dementia care environment
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Good clinical skills & knowledge and confident undertaking all aspects of nursing care required
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.