I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Paid Breaks | 16.5 Hrs | Days & Nights | Elderly, Dementia & Mental Health Care | Good CQC | NQ Nurses Considered
A specialist mental health and dementia care home in Durham is currently looking to recruit a qualified Registered Nurse on a part-time basis.
Details of the Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancies and what our client is offering:
• 16.50 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Flexible shifts covering days and nights
• Excellent hourly pay rates of £16.50 plus paid breaks
• A company pension scheme
• Opportunities for professional development and career progression including support with NMC revalidation
• Meals provided on long day shifts
• Free NMC PIN renewal and DBS
• An extra days annual leave on your birthday (following 1 years’ service)
Responsibilities of the Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD role:
• Coordinate and implement care plans
• Manage and administer medication
• Lead Health Care Assistants to ensure the needs of the service users are met
• Demonstrate a commitment to high standards of patient care and safety
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse, Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care environment although newly qualified nurses will be supported and mentored
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
£ 32000 - 33000 Per yearFull timePermanentHartlepool, Durham, England
Appoint Group Vacancy Job Title: Deputy Manager ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) Location: Hartlepool, Durham Salary: £32,000- £33,000 per annu...
£ 31366 - 31366 Per yearFull timePermanentDurham, Durham, England
At Cygnet Health Care you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.We are looking for a...