Work at your convenience
Barnsley, South Yorkshire, England
- £ 18 - 31 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Contract, Temporary
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 28 Mar 2019
- 28 Sep 2019
Cromwell Medical is actively seeking experienced Nurses to work within NHS trusts around the Yorkshire area. We aim to provide flexibility to help you work shifts to suit your busy lifestyle.
Join Cromwell medical, the nursing agency tailored to you:
• Ad-hoc or long term bookings available.
• Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £200 for recommending your friends*.
• Reliable – daily payroll services.
• Exclusive – Have access to a wide range of work available across the UK.
• Supportive – The best consultants available to ensure your needs are met.
• 24/7 – Out of hours team available 24/7 (contact the dedicated team at any time).
• Flexible – Part-time nursing jobs suited to your requirements.
• Dedicated Compliance team to ensure support during the registration process
To qualify you must have previous experience in the NHS.
Ref: General nurses
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Barnsley, South Yorkshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 25800 - 34500 Per yearFull timePermanentBarnsley, South Yorkshire, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Complex needs care home Location: Barnsley, South YorkshireSalary: £25,800- £3...
£ 42432 - 44928 Per yearFull timePermanentGorton, Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
Clinical Unit Manager ( RGN, RMN )Location: ManchesterSalary: £17-18 per hour ( up to £44,928 per annum )Hours: Full T...
£ 25000 - 33000 Per yearFull timePermanentHalifax, West Yorkshire, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse ( RGN/ RMN/ RNLD) - Nursing Home Location: Outskirts of Halifax, West Yorkshire- Nursing HomeSalary: &...
£ 27000 - 36500 Per yearFull timePermanentSheffield, South Yorkshire, England
Senior Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Mental Health / Complex Dementia Location: Sheffield, South YorkshireSalary: £27,000- &p...