Dialysis Bank Nurse
Ipswich, Suffolk, England
- £ 25 - 30 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 9 May 2019
- 25 Sep 2019
JOB REFERENCE: BANKSN014
We have an exciting opportunity in our clinics throughout the UK for qualified Registered nurses to join our Diaverum bank. Our bank have the flexibility to choose shifts and clinics they wish to work in. This role relates to our clinics in Ipswich and Aldeburgh.
Here at Diaverum we have an online booking system which allows you to access available shifts in your preferred clinics and book directly through the system.
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference in our patient’s lives. You will provide patient care according to Diaverum procedures and in order to increase the quality of life for our patients. A comprehensive professional training programme will be provided to you, including on-the-job and machine training.
• Follow care programmes for renal patients including the initiation and termination of dialysis, whilst providing stable clinical care, emotional support and independence for patients#11;
• Follow the tailored care plans to administer medications, fluid therapy or other appropriate treatments as per Consultant instructions and ensuring clinical activity is appropriately documented in the patient medical record
• Review pre and post haemodialysis care with patient
• Prepare and monitor dialysis machines and systems inline with Diaverum processes
• Provide treatment to a group of assigned patients ensuring ‘great care‘ is provided at all times
• NMC Registered Nurse
• Awareness and Understanding of NMC code of professional conduct
• Be able to work autonomously and within a multi-disciplinary team
• Experience as a Haemodialysis nurse
• Have a positive and dynamic approach to providing safe and effective delivery of care
• Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
GROW WITH US!
By joining the Diaverum Staff Bank you will be paid annual leave (on a PAYE basis only) and will not be charged for your pre-employment. We welcome limited company contracts and pay is £30ph.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 15.98 - 23.09 Per hourFull time...PermanentIpswich, Suffolk, England
The Role Are you a reliable and dependable skilled nurse or paramedic, who is passionate and committed to delivering high quality h...
£ 27500 - 36500 Per yearFull timePermanentBury St Edmunds, Suffolk, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Nursing Home Location: Bury St Edmunds, SuffolkSalary: £27,500 - £3...
£ 38760 - 38760 Per yearFull timeBankIpswich, Suffolk, England
Registered General Nurse, Functional Assessor – Health and Disability AssessmentsLocation: IpswichStarting Salary: £38,670 + compre...
£ 32000 - 33986 Per yearFull timePermanentDiss, Norfolk, England
Staff Nurse ( Newly qualified or Experienced - RMN / RNLD / RGN ) - Low and Medium Secure Hospital Location: near Diss, NorfolkSal...