Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
Wythenshawe, Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
- £ 16 - 16 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 21 Mar 2019
- 29 May 2019
36 hrs | Days or Nights | £16.00 per hour | Great Staff Benefits
A large, private elderly dementia nursing care home in Wythenshawe is currently recruiting for an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to join their nursing team.
The specialist home has been designed by award winning architects with lots of varied facilities for residents to take full advantage of.
Details of the Staff Nurse RGN/RMN role:
• 36 hours per week
• Flexible shifts with days or nights available
• Excellent pay rates of £16.00 per hour
• Financial support towards PIN registration
• Contributory pension scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Retail discounts
• Leisure savings
• Holiday and travel discounts
• Paid DBS
As Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) you will coordinate and deliver care, manage medications and lead a small team of HCAs whilst on shift, contributing to the overall efficient day to day running of the home.
The successful candidate for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN post will meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Up to date NMC registration
• Confident managing and implementing care plans
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.