London, Greater London, England
- £ 36380 - 42800 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- 9 May 2019
- 21 Jun 2019
We have an exciting opportunity in our London clinics for an experienced manager or deputy who is looking to make the next move in their career and progress to clinic management.
• Full responsibility and accountability for the daily operational and clinical management, in order to meet quality outcomes for medical and financial performance.
• Facilitation of strategic goals at the clinic level e.g. organic growth and service leadership
• Accountability for the clinic’s compliance with all Diaverum policies, procedures, guidelines and regulations, ensuring that the clinic is prepared for audit 365 days of the year
• Continuous improvement activities at the clinic level including the development and promotion of good working relationships between Diaverum and associated organisations
• Delegation and management are essential for fulfilment of this position
• Act in professional advisory role to staff providing supervision and guidance, monitoring and evaluating their performance on a continuing basis
• Undertake necessary performance measures such as audits, reviews and patient/staff surveys to ensure compliance with internal, NMC and healthcare best practice guidelines
• Ensure all technical equipment are fully maintained and operational and water quality conforms to Renal Association Standards
• Act as a registered manager with legal responsibility for the day to day activity at the clinic as per CQC requirements.
• Registered Nurse with full awareness and understanding of NMC code of professional conduct
• ENB998 or equivalent (teaching/assessing)
• Experience of managing and leading a team of nurses
• Awareness and Understanding of NMC code of professional conduct
• Ability to lead a multi-disciplinary team
• Have a positive and dynamic approach to providing safe and effective delivery of care
• Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
COME GROW WITH US!
• Full Time - 37.5 hours per week / Monday to Friday
• Competitive Salary and annual bonus
• 27 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays) increasing with service
• Life Assurance, Discounted Fitness Membership, Stakeholder Company Pension
• Post subject to References, Identification, DBS and OH checks
• Relocation allowance *
* where applicable/dependent on clinic
This job was posted to Nurse assessor, Nurse practitioner, Ward nurse in London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 24800 - 40700 Per yearFull timePermanentWeybridge, Surrey, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )- Nursing HomeLocation: Outskirts of EsherPosition: Staff NurseCare Categories: general elde...
£ 32700 - 43600 Per yearFull timePermanentBrentwood, Essex, England
Job Role: Registered NurseLocation: Brentwood, EssexPay: £17.50 per hour ( £32,760 to £43,680 per annum, based on...
£ 28005 - 37340 Per yearFull timePermanentPoplars Green, Hertford, Hertfordshire, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN, RNLD, RMN ) Nursing Home Care Categories: Dementia, residential, Palliative, Mental Health, Learning Disab...