I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Manager required for a Neurological Centre in Leamington Spa, up to £50,000 per annum
My client requires a dedicated Manager to manage a Neurological Care Centre in Leamington Spa. My Client specialises in caring for individuals who have complex neurological conditions such as brain injury, Multiple Sclerosis, Motor Neurone Disease, Parkinson's Disease and Huntington's Disease.
A friendly and highly skilled team who are dedicated to providing the highest quality of care through resident-centred philosophy. Across two specialist care centres, my client offer respite and permanent care for over 400 people every year.
You will have a proven track record of maintaining excellent CQC compliance and the training and management of staff.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the home and management of all staff. The successful Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
- Days - 40 Hours per week
- Younger Adults, Elderly
- Cerebral Palsy, Head/Brain Injury, Huntington's Disease, Motor Neurone Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy, Neuropathic, Parkinson's Disease, Speech Impairment, Spina Bifida & Hydrocephalus, Stroke, Visual Impairment
- £50,000 per annum + Amazing Benefits
- RMA Award
Skills and responsibilities
- Day to day running of the service
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Maintaining excellent CQC compliance
- Ensuring maximum resident occupancy
- Budget control
- Liaising with outside services
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Warm and Friendly working environment
- Comprehensive healthcare package
- Generous annual leave
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
£ 25000 - 34000 Per yearFull timePermanentCoalville, Leicestershire, England
Position: Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN/ RNLD) - Nursing Home Location: Outskirts of Loughborough, Leicestershire Salary: £25,000 - £...
£ 31297.5 - 31297.5 Per yearFull timePermanentLeicester, Leicestershire, England
( RMN ) - Staff Nurse - Female Mental Health Rehab Job Title: Staff Nurse Service Type: Mental Health Rehabilitation Location: Leic...
£ 25740 - 34320 Per yearFull timePermanentWigston, Leicestershire, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Nursing Home Care Categories: Palliative care, Learning Disability, Old Age, Physical Dis...