I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Pulse Nursing Agency is looking for qualified Registered Mental Health Nurses with experience working in an acute setting, to work ad hoc shifts in the Merseyside areas. We can offer you the flexibility to self-book shifts online to suit your lifestyle, while earning extra money and gaining experience working in other hospitals.
Pulse Nursing Agency is an award winning leading supplier to several NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK.
Experience / Requirements of an RMN:
• PMVA and/or Mappa training (or equivalent restraint training)
• Able to provide the best care for your patients, while being reliable, honest and dedicated
• Minimum of six months recent experience, as an RMN in an acute setting
• Must have worked in a role as an RMN in the last twelve months
• Able to work efficiently and excellent communication skills
• Clinical references covering the last three years employment
• Compliance requirements including a satisfactory DBS check, evidence of Occupation Health immunisations or willing to obtain evidence
• Current NMC Registration
Why join Pulse Nursing Agency?
• Flexible – Ad Hoc Nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements.
• Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
• Dynamic – Work across the NHS and Private sector.
• Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
• Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella. Faster Payments.
• Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
• Easy – Convenient online recruitment process.
• Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development.
• Complete – A first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
• 24/7 – Contact the dedicated team at any time – Designated Booking consultants
If this role is of any interest to you, please apply below and one of our team will be in touch to discuss.
£ 14.5 - 14.5 Per yearFull timePermanentMold, Flintshire (Sir y Fflint), Wales
At Cygnet Health Care you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.We are looking for a...