I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Pulse Nursing are registering Mental Health Nurses to work flexible ad hoc shifts at competitive rates of pay in the Greater Manchester areas. We are seeking dedicated, compassionate RMN’s who are looking for work opportunities that offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle. Our online system, iPoint, facilitates this allowing you to manage your availability and book your shifts.
Pulse is a leading UK and International provider in health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN’s) are required to have:
• PMVA and/or Mappa training (or equivalent restraint training)
• Able to provide the best care for your patients, while being reliable, honest and dedicated
• Minimum of six months recent experience, as an RMN in an acute setting
• Must have worked in a role as an RMN in the last twelve months
• Able to work efficiently and excellent communication skills
• Clinical references covering the last three years employment
• Compliance requirements including a satisfactory DBS check, evidence of Occupation Health immunisations or willing to obtain evidence
• Current NMC Registration
Why register with Pulse?
• Flexible – Ad Hoc Nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements.
• Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
• Dynamic – Work across the NHS and Private sector.
• Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
• Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella. Faster Payments.
• Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
• Easy – Convenient online recruitment process.
• Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development.
• Complete – A first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
• 24/7 – Contact the dedicated team at any time – Designated Booking consultants
If you’re interested in getting involved with Pulse, please get in touch. Once you register your details, we aim to get in contact with you as soon as possible.
£ 28605 - 36561 Per yearFull timePermanentBradford, West Yorkshire, England
Cygnet Health Care have been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for over 30 [... Click...