I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Pulse Nursing Agency is currently recruiting for highly skilled RMN’s to come and join our Agency to work shifts in an acute setting, in hospitals in the Lancashire area. Joining Pulse Nursing is a perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to work flexible shifts to fit around their current job role, life style or for someone who enjoys the freedom and control of managing their own work load, giving them maximum flexibility.
Pulse Nursing are a leading supplier of healthcare professionals to a number of NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK, with an award-winning reputation.
As an agency, we require RMN’s to have certain skills and experience:
• PMVA and/or Mappa training (or equivalent restraint training)
• Able to provide the best care for your patients, while being reliable, honest and dedicated
• Minimum of six months recent experience, as an RMN in an acute setting
• Must have worked in a role as an RMN in the last twelve months
• Able to work efficiently and excellent communication skills
• Clinical references covering the last three years employment
• Compliance requirements including a satisfactory DBS check, evidence of Occupation Health immunisations or willing to obtain evidence
• Current NMC Registration
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
• Flexible – Ad Hoc Nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements.
• Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
• Dynamic – Work across the NHS and Private sector.
• Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
• Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella. Faster Payments.
• Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
• Easy – Convenient online recruitment process.
• Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development.
• Complete – A first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
• 24/7 – Contact the dedicated team at any time – Designated Booking consultants
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further, please apply today and a member of our team will contact you shortly.