I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
We currently have an opportunity for an RGN or RMN Unit Manager to join our team based at care home in Hamilton, South Lanarkshire to provide and supervise the delivery of high quality nursing care to residents in accordance with up to date, evidence-based professional practice and company policies.
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary of £13.00 per hour plus other great benefits.
The care home specialises in the care of older people and people with dementia. We provide a person-centred approach and place people at the heart of their care programme. Located near Hamilton, this purpose-built care home provides a supportive, friendly and welcoming environment; we support people in maintaining their independence, choice and control over their lives.
The unit manager will assist the senior team in completion of Supervision and Appraisal, recruitment and retention of staff and Disciplinary process where appropriate. Good clinical experience is a must as position is based primarily within an older persons unit.
• Provide care for the residents on a daily basis undertaking direct nursing and general care, as required, including periods on night duty if necessary
• Lead, motivate and manage a team working under your supervision
• Promote Independence, choice and respect throughout all aspects of the service
• Ensure that the area under your supervision operates in compliance with statutory and National Minimum Standards, regulatory guidelines and company policies and procedures
• Contribute positively to the setting and development of measurable standards of care relevant to the speciality
• Responsible for the assessment of care needs, the development, implementation and evaluation of care programmes
• Contribute to the professional development of trained staff, encouraging the development of research based practice, with a view to meeting PREPP requirements
• Registered Nurse - RGN with experience ideally within a nursing home environment
• Passion for nursing and delivering high quality care
• Valid NMC pin number
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Reference ID: 1418
For more information please call Katie Parker on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
£ 25700 - 34300 Per yearFull timePermanentCumbernauld, Glasgow, North Lanarkshire, Scotland
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Location: Cumbernauld, Glasgow - Position: Staff Nurse - Care Categories: Palliative care...