I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
We currently have an opportunity for a RGN or RMN to join our team based at care home in Hamilton, South Lanarkshire to provide and supervise the delivery of high quality nursing care to residents in accordance with up to date, evidence-based professional practice and company policies.
The care home specialises in the care of older people and people with dementia. We provide a person-centred approach and place people at the heart of their care programme. Located near Hamilton, this purpose-built care home provides a supportive, friendly and welcoming environment; we support people in maintaining their independence, choice and control over their lives.
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary of up to £14.00 plus other great benefits.
• Establish and maintain good relationships with the people we support, their relatives and staff
• Ensure that individuals are safe-guarded in accordance with “No Secrets” legislation, the company policy and local safeguarding policy
• Promote and maintain a good working relationship with all external bodies and commissioners
• Ensure that the people we support are treated with privacy, dignity and respect at all times
• Maintain a sound knowledge of Care Quality Commission (or equivalent) and all other regulatory standards
• Ensure individuals receive a nutritious balanced diet and adequate hydration in accordance with their plan of care
• Provide coaching, training and support to junior staff when applicable
• Registered Nurse - RGN with experience ideally within a nursing home environment
• Passion for nursing and delivering high quality care
• Valid NMC pin number
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
You must be qualified as Nurse and have at least 12 months experience as nurse
Reference ID: 1420
For more information or to apply please call Katie Parker on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV to email@example.com