I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Night Nurse - Chester - £16.50 p/h
Hours: Full Time or part time - Night Shifts 8pm-8am
Company: EMI/Nursing and Residential care
Wage: £16.50 p/h
Contact: Justine - Amber Mace
Amber Mace is currently looking for an experienced Staff Nurse to join the team at an elderly/nursing/residential service in Chester. My client is looking for a qualified and experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to provide excellent standards of care for their elderly residents.
The home is bright and airy, surrounded by beautiful grounds. Located Close to Chester town centre.
You should have experience and a qualification in leadership and mentoring other staff members. Be a strong leader with good understanding of DoLs/MCA and the professional code of conduct.
Please note that this is for night shifts only.
If you are interested in applying or would like to find out more, please contact Justine at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up to date CV to Justine Apply.
• Delivering safe and effective care to the residents at night.
• Leading and sharing your skills with the nursing team
• Administering medication
• Implementing personalised care plans for residents
• Hold a current Nurse pin (RGN, RMN or RNLD)
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
• A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice.
Salary & package
• Free learning and development
• Uniform and meals provided
• Paid breaks
• A range of holiday, retail and leisure discounts
• Preceptorship programmes in place (Newly qualified nurses will also be considered).
For more information regarding this opportunity or to apply please contact Justine at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up to date CV to Justine Apply.
£ 27500 - 36500 Per yearFull timePermanentWirral, Merseyside, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD)- Nursing Home Location: Birkenhead, Wirral Salary: £27,500 - £36,500 per annum (£16....