I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
We currently have an opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join our team at care home based in Glasgow to provide and supervise the delivery of high quality nursing care to residents in accordance with up to date, evidence-based professional practice and company policies.
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary of £15.15 per hour plus other great benefits.
The care home provides dementia, residential and nursing care for older people. We provide a homely environment and we strive to make the experience a comfortable, fulfilling and enriching one for everyone who stays with us.
• Undertake medication administration in accordance with best practice and prevailing NMC guidance and company policies and procedures
• Carry out all duties in a safe manner having regard for the health, safety and welfare of self, staff, residents and visitors and report accidents as necessary
• Assess, plan, implement and evaluate person centred care for each individual that meets their needs and demonstrates outcomes within the expected time-scales
• Establish and maintain good relationships with the people we support, their relatives and staff
• Ensure that individuals are safe-guarded in accordance with “No Secrets” legislation, company policy and local safeguarding policy
• Promote and maintain a good working relationship with all external bodies and commissioners
• Ensure that the people we support are treated with privacy, dignity and respect at all times
• Maintain a sound knowledge of Care Quality Commission (or equivalent) and all other regulatory standards
• Ensure individuals receive a nutritious balanced diet and adequate hydration in accordance with their plan of care
• Provide coaching, training and support to junior staff when applicable
• RGN / RMN with experience ideally within a nursing home environment
• Passion for nursing and delivering high quality care
• Valid NMC PIN
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Reference ID: 1423
For more information please contact Katie Parker 0121 638 0567 or send your CV to email@example.com