I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Outstanding job opening for a Registered RGN / RMN / RNLD to join our team at care home based in Pencaitland, East Lothian to provide and supervise the delivery of high quality nursing care to residents in accordance with up to date, evidence-based professional practice and company policies.
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary of £14.14 per hour plus other great benefits.
The home provides dementia, palliative, nursing and residential care. We offer a range of facilities and services to ensure that both the people we support and their families feel content and comfortable.
We believe that every individual irrespective of their physical, social or psychological condition has the right to be treated with dignity and respect and to be supported to maintain choice and control over their lives.
• Undertake medication administration in accordance with best practice and prevailing NMC guidance and company policies and procedures
• Carry out all duties in a safe manner having regard for the health, safety and welfare of self, staff, residents and visitors and report accidents as necessary
• Assess, plan, implement and evaluate person centred care for each individual that meets their needs and demonstrates outcomes within the expected time-scales
• Establish and maintain good relationships with the people we support, their relatives and staff
• Ensure that individuals are safe-guarded in accordance with “No Secrets” legislation, company policy and local safeguarding policy
• Promote and maintain a good working relationship with all external bodies and commissioners
• Ensure that the people we support are treated with privacy, dignity and respect at all times
• Maintain a sound knowledge of Care Quality Commission (or equivalent) and all other regulatory standards
• Ensure individuals receive a nutritious balanced diet and adequate hydration in accordance with their plan of care
• Provide coaching, training and support to junior staff when applicable
• Registered Nurse with experience ideally within a nursing home environment
• Passion for nursing and delivering high quality care
• Valid NMC pin number
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Reference ID: 1425
You must be Registered General Nurse RGN and have at least 12 months experience as nurse.
For more information or to apply please call Sam Wilson on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV to email@example.com
£ 29,240 - 29,240 Per yearFull timePermanentEdinburgh, City of Edinburgh, Scotland
Location: East Lothian, East coast of Scotland Salary: £29,240.62 (£15.62 p/h) +pension scheme+ £1,500 joining bonus+ 28 days holid...
£ 29000 - 38500 Per yearFull timePermanentPenicuik, Midlothian, Scotland
Position: Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN/ RNLD)- Nursing Home Location: Penicuik, Midlothian Salary: £29,000 - £38,500 (£15.45 p/hour) ...