I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
We currently have an opportunity for an RGN to join our team at a care home to provide and supervise the delivery of high quality nursing care to residents in accordance with up to date, evidence-based professional practice and company policies.
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary of £17.00 per hour plus other great benefits.
The service provides dementia, nursing and residential care for adults in a caring, friendly and comfortable environment. We provide care that is of the highest standard and is tailored to meet each individual’s needs, wishes and choices.
• Undertake medication administration in accordance with best practice and prevailing NMC guidance and company policies and procedures
• Carry out all duties in a safe manner having regard for the health, safety and welfare of self, staff, residents and visitors and report accidents as necessary
• Assess, plan, implement and evaluate person centred care for each individual that meets their needs and demonstrates outcomes within the expected time-scales
• Establish and maintain good relationships with the people we support, their relatives and staff
• Promote and maintain a good working relationship with all external bodies and commissioners
• Ensure that the people we support are treated with privacy, dignity and respect at all times
• Maintain a sound knowledge of Care Quality Commission (or equivalent) and all other regulatory standards
• Ensure individuals receive a nutritious balanced diet and adequate hydration in accordance with their plan of care
• Provide coaching, training and support to junior staff when applicable
• RGN with experience ideally within a nursing home environment
• Passion for nursing and delivering high quality care
• Valid NMC pin number
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
You must be Registered Nurse and have at least 12 months experience as Nurse.
Reference ID: 1427
For more information or to apply please call Sam Wilson on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org