I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Paid Breaks | 36 hrs | Days | Elderly & Dementia Care | Good CQC | NQ Nurses Considered
An RGN Staff Nurse vacancy has arisen in a 40+ bedded, fully CQC compliant nursing home on the outskirts of Accrington.
The home provides round the clock care to adults of all ages and specialises in elderly and dementia nursing care.
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful Staff Nurse RGN/RMN will receive:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Flexible shifts on days only
• Very competitive hourly rates of pay of £15, plus paid breaks
• Free uniforms, DBS check and on-site parking
• Ongoing training and development programmes and career progression opportunities within a large, national organisation
• A range of retail, travel and lifestyle discounts, including discounted gym membership
• Employee support schemes and wellbeing initiatives
• A refer a friend bonus scheme
As Staff Nurse RGN, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN
• Up to date NMC registration/PIN number
• Ideally experienced in a similar setting and confident working in an elderly care setting
• Flexible to work a range of shift patterns
Newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position, and our client will support you in the transition from Student Nurse to Registered Nurse with a comprehensive induction and ongoing training and support frameworks.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.