Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
Maidenhead, Berkshire, England
- £ 18 - 20 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 15 Mar 2019
- 7 Jun 2019
£18 - £20 p/h | 44 hours | Nights | Elderly & Dementia Care | NQ Nurses Considered |
A Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy has arisen in a large elderly and dementia nursing home in Maidenhead.
The home provides round the clock care to older adults with general elderly nursing care needs, and to those living with dementia, and offers a fantastic environment with a home from home feel for residents to enjoy.
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful Staff Nurse RGN/RMN will receive:
• 44 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Night shifts
• Very competitive hourly rates of pay from £18 to £20 depending on experience
• Ongoing opportunities for training, development and career progression
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Up to date NMC registration/PIN number
• Ideally experienced in a similar setting and confident working in an environment where service users demonstrate challenging behaviours and complex mental healthcare needs
• Flexible to work a range of shift patterns
Newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position, and our client will support you in the transition from Student Nurse to Registered Nurse with a comprehensive induction and preceptorship.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.