I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
We currently have an opportunity for a Clinical Lead Nurse to join our team at care home based in Liverpool. This is a Full Time position working 44 hours per week on internal rotation between day and night shifts.
The home is a purpose built home and provides expert residential, nursing and dementia care for older people. The home has a welcoming and homely atmosphere and we are committed to ensuring residents maintain choice and control over their own lives.
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary of £17.00 per hour plus other great benefits.
• Provide care for the residents on a daily basis undertaking direct nursing and general care, as required, including periods on night duty if necessary
• Contribute positively to the setting and development of measurable standards of care relevant to the speciality
• Responsible for the assessment of care needs, the development, implementation and evaluation of care programmes
• Contribute to the professional development of trained staff, encouraging the development of research based practice, with a view to meeting PREPP requirements
* Terms apply
• RGN / RMN qualified
• Valid NMC PIN with no restrictions
• Previous within a nursing / care home environment
• Passion for nursing and delivering high quality care
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Our positions are subject to Enhanced DBS Disclosures which will be completed upon successful application. All applications will be dealt with on an individual basis in accordance with our policy and organisational requirements.
Reference ID: 1513
You need to RGN / RMN qualified and have senior experience
For more information please call Susan Wright on 01216380567 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org