I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Deputy Nursing Home Manager - York - £35K
Amber Mace are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Deputy Nursing Home Manager to work in a home on the outskirts of York.
As Deputy Manager, you will work closely with the Home Manager in the successful day-to-day running of the home. You will be a strong authoritative presence while the manager is away and will support the team at a supervisory level. You will ideally come from a nursing/elderly care environment and have a passion for elderly/dementia care.
The Role of Deputy Home Manager:
• Support and deputise for the Home Manager in their absence
• Assist the delegation of workloads and care resources
• Ensure accurate care records are kept and incidents/accidents are reported in accordance to the company policy
• Promote and maintain a high standard of care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with supervision of trained staff, as well as providing mentorship, assessment and induction of new care staff
• Conform to the latest guidelines and maintain the highest levels of care governance whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures.
Skills/ Qualifications required of the Deputy Home Manager:
• You will be a registered nurse with a current PIN
• Experience at a supervisory level in a similar care environment
• Passion for working within a care of the elderly and dementia
• Proven ability to lead and supervise a team
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards
• At least three years' experience working in a care home
In return, my client will offer an annual salary in the region of £35000.
For more information regarding this opportunity or to apply please contact Tom at Amber Mace on Applyor send an up to date CV to Apply
£ 31824 - 42432 Per yearFull timePermanentYork, North Yorkshire, England
Registered Nurse - RGN / RMN / RNLD - Nursing Home Care Categories : Dementia, Old Age, Physical Disability &Sensory Impairment...