I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
44 Hrs | Days | Elderly & Dementia Home | Great Company Benefits
A large general elderly and dementia nursing home in Northern Sheffield is currently looking to recruit a qualified Mental Health Nurse/RMN qualified Staff Nurse to join their day nursing team.
The home offers 24-hour care to older adults with elderly frailties and dementia care needs, in addition to supporting those with medical conditions requiring long term care.
Details of this RMN Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 44 hours per week
• Day shifts only
• Competitive hourly rates of pay of £16
• An excellent working environment in a well-run home
• Free uniforms, DBS check and on-site parking
• Ongoing training and development programmes and career progression opportunities within a large, national organisation
• A range of retail, travel and lifestyle discounts, including discounted gym membership
• Employee support schemes and wellbeing initiatives
• Refer a friend bonus schemes
As RMN Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Applicants for this RMN Staff Nurse vacancy must meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Up to date NMC registration/Pin Number
• Ideally experienced in a dementia or elderly care setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 40,000 - 40,000 Per yearFull timePermanentWakefield, West Yorkshire, England
Clinical Deputy Manager - Outstanding Home - Elderly Care Wakefield £40,0000 Remit ...
£ 27800 - 37100 Per yearFull timePermanentWakefield, West Yorkshire, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Location: Wakefield, West Yorkshire - Position: Staff Nurse - Care Categories: Palliative...