I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Full Time Hours | Elderly & Dementia Home | Management Experience Essential
An experienced, RGN or RMN Nursing Home Manager is required to lead and develop a 30+ bedded elderly and dementia nursing home in the Dronfield area.
Details of this Home Manager RGN/RMN position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• Full time hours
• Day shifts only
• A great annual salary in the region of £50,000 to £60,000 depending on experience
• A strong regional management structure to support you in your role
As CQC Registered Nursing Home Manager, you will take responsibility for the clinical and operational management of the home. This includes the effective management of staff, budgets and resources along with ensuring all clinical and medication records are accurately maintained and care is to a high standard.
The qualities, experience and skills our client require in a Home Manager RGN/RMN:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with current NMC registration
• Have completed a recognised qualification in Management in a Care setting (ie NVQ 4/RMA/Diploma5)
• Demonstrate proven managerial experience in an elderly care environment
• Good understanding of CQC essential standards and quality requirements
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and very strong leadership skills
• Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.