Night Nurse Manager RGN/RMN
Burntwood, Staffordshire, England
- £ 16.83 - 16.83 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 15 Mar 2019
- 21 Jun 2019
Paid Breaks | 48 hrs | Nights Only | Excellent Staff Benefits | Elderly & Dementia Home | Good CQC
A large elderly nursing home in the Burntwood area is currently looking to recruit a qualified RGN or RMN with a background in elderly care to work as Night Nurse Manager.
Details of this Night Nurse Manager RGN/RMN vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 42 hours per week on permanent nights
• Rates of pay of £16.83 per hour
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
You will be joining a luxury, modern home that provides elderly, dementia and disability care to older adults in beautiful surroundings. The home is currently fully compliant with CQC requirements.
As Night Nurse Manager RGN/RMN, your responsibilities will involve providing clinical leadership and line management to the care and nursing teams, along with taking the lead on clinical services during the night shift.
Candidates for this Night Nurse Manager RGN/RMN post should meet the following person specification:
• Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Current NMC registration
• Demonstrate proven experience in an elderly and dementia care home setting
• Experienced in a managerial or senior position in a clinical setting
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Burntwood, Staffordshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 17.50 Per hourFull timePermanentBirmingham, West Midlands, England
Unit Manager - Complex Needs - Birmingham - £17.50p/h38.5 hour weekWe are currently looking for a passionate and experienced regist...