I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Paid Breaks | 48 hrs | Nights Only | Excellent Staff Benefits | Elderly & Dementia Home | Good CQC
A large elderly nursing home in the Burntwood is currently looking to recruit a qualified RGN or RMN with a background in elderly care to work as Night Nurse Manager.
Details of this Night Nurse Manager RGN/RMN vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 42 hours per week on permanent nights
• Rates of pay of £16.83 per hour
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
You will be joining a luxury, modern home that provides elderly, dementia and disability care to older adults in beautiful surroundings. The home is currently fully compliant with CQC requirements.
As Night Nurse Manager RGN/RMN, your responsibilities will involve providing clinical leadership and line management to the care and nursing teams, along with taking the lead on clinical services during the night shift.
Candidates for this Night Nurse Manager RGN/RMN post should meet the following person specification:
• Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Current NMC registration
• Demonstrate proven experience in an elderly and dementia care home setting
• Experienced in a managerial or senior position in a clinical setting
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.