I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
37.5 hrs | Small General Nursing Home | Turnaround Experience Beneficial
An independently owned and operated general elderly nursing home in the Leighton Buzzard area currently requires an experienced RGN with care home management experience to drive forward improvements in the home.
Details of this Nursing Home Manager RGN position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 37.5 hours per week
• Day shifts only
• An excellent annual salary in the region of £40,000 to £45,000 depending on experience
As CQC Registered Manager, you will take responsibility for the clinical and operational management of the home. This includes the effective management of staff, budgets and resources along with ensuring all clinical and medication records are accurately maintained and care is to a high standard.
You will implement improvements to the current practices in the home and will inspire and motivate the care and nursing teams to deliver the best possible standards of care, working collaboratively to achieve full regulatory compliance.
The qualities, experience and skills our client require in a Nursing Home Manager RGN:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN with current NMC registration
• Have completed a recognised management qualification such as NVQ Level 4, Registered Managers Award, Diploma Level 5 etc
• Demonstrate proven managerial experience in an elderly care environment with experience in turning homes around and quality improvements
• Good understanding of CQC essential standards and quality requirements
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
£ 42000.00 - 46000.00 Per yearFull timePermanentHitchin, Hertfordshire, England
Deputy Manager- Nurse qualified required for new Luxury Elderly Nursing Home Hitchin£44,000-46,000 per annumBright Selection are re...