I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Paid Breaks | Enhanced Overtime Rates | 36 hrs | Nights | Great Benefits
An experienced Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) with a background in nursing homes is required to join one of Dunfermline’s leading care homes, working as Senior Staff Nurse on full-time nights.
Details of this Senior Staff Nurse RGN/RMN post and what our client is offering:
• 36 hours per week on permanent nights
• An excellent rate of pay of £15.97 per hour plus paid breaks and enhanced overtime rates
• A fantastic working environment with a leading care groups and in a home that is rated good by Care Inspectorate
• 6 weeks annual leave including Bank Holidays
• Company pension and sick pay schemes
• Free uniforms and subsidised hot meals
• Extensive training prospects including E-learning, Clinical skills, Mentorship & Leadership training plus support with NMC revalidation
• Opportunities to progress your career within the company
As Senior Nurse, you will deliver effective clinical leadership to the care and nursing teams whilst on shift and will manage, monitor and implement person centred care plans.
Applicants for this Senior Nurse RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
• Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD with NMC pin
• Experienced in a UK care home setting
• Up to date clinical skills and knowledge of best practices of person-centred care
• Committed to providing excellent standards of nursing care
• Flexible to work some weekends
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.