I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
We are currently seeking a Deputy Care Home Manager for an excellent nursing home for one of the leading care companies in the UK. As an experienced Unit Manager you will manage the Unit and lead a team to ensure the delivery of excellent standards of care and you will providing the highest standards of care to all residents and treat all staff with the dignity they deserve.
The care home has around 70 beds providing care and nursing support for people with dementia or a mental health disorder. The company also have a challenging behaviour unit specialised in complex needs and challenging behaviour
As the Deputy Home Manager you have responsibility for assisting in the management of a business and a team. As part of the leadership team you will be responsible for ensuring the whole facility operates effectively and of course ensuring we deliver the very best quality care.
The successful candidate will be working a 40 hours per week and will be offered and excellent salary of £16.00 per hour plus other great benefits.
So as a deputy manager what do you need to do to make this happen?
• Ensure the delivery of quality care - continually assessing our resident's needs and wishes and developing the service to enhance their quality of life.
• Positively influence the reputation of the home - communicating professionally and warmly with visitors including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
• Play an active role in ensuring compliance within the home – managing the implementation of company policies and regulatory requirements; striving to achieve the best possible care rating and other external recognition of quality.
• Maintain clinical excellence – role models high standards of nursing care, ensuring legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines are followed.
• Take on an active leadership role – you will need to be a visible leader in the home supporting the operation of a twenty four hour business.
• People management – play an active part in the recruitment, assessment and supervision of the team.
• Support the manager in disciplinary proceeding as required.
In order to achieve this Deputy Managers should have:
• A strong passion and commitment to enhance the specialist services we deliver.
• A positive and flexible attitude and wholly adopt a person centred ethos, exhibiting empathy and a desire to make a difference.
• Be forward thinking and up to date with current practices and have a desire to maintain excellent clinical and industry knowledge.
• Strong leadership and management qualities are essential and previous experience as a deputy home manager would be desirable.
To be considered for this role you must be qualified as Nurse and must be registered with the NMC
Reference ID: 1534
For more information please call Katie Parker on 01216380567 or send your CV to email@example.com
£ 28080 - 38688 Per yearFull timePermanentBury, Greater Manchester, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) Location : Bury, Greater Manchester Salary : £15.50 per hour (£28,080 - £38,688 per annum) ...