I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Critical Care Nurse | Band 6 | Chatham | Lead role | Access to large support network and training
The Spire Alexandra has an exciting part time opportunity for an experienced Critical Care Nurse to join their friendly and supportive team
The Spire Alexandra hospital is located in Kent and is approximately eight miles from Maidstone and five miles from Chatham. We offer everything from health screening and checks, to acute and minor surgery through to professional recovery and rehabilitation. Our facilities boasts two laminar flow theatres and 32 beds across two ward areas, an endoscopy suite, imaging department, physiotherapy and outpatient consulting rooms.
Duties and responsibilities:
• The post-holder will have experience in either ITU, HDU or CCU, caring for level 2/3 patients
• Ensure that the patient’s care is consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures, also ensuring a clean and safe environment
• You will also promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors
• Update own competencies and assist other staff member with updating theirs
• Assist Senior Staff in their management of department and provide effective leadership and management in their absence
Who we're looking for:
• NMC registered Nurse experienced in working in Critical Care and hold Intermediate life support training dated within the last 18 months
• ALS training or a willingness to undertake this training and evidence of critical care learning is desired
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
• 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
• Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
• ‘Spire for you’ reward platform – discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
• Free annual Bupa wellness screening
• Private medical insurance
• Life assurance
• Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please click apply and you will receive a call back from Sherine Lowers.