I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Scrub and Anaesthetics- ODP/Nurse | Theatre | Band 6/7 | Chatham | Training and Development Opportunities
The Spire Alexandra has an exciting opportunity for a multi skilled Theatre Practitioner with a focus on Anaesthetic and Scrub to join their supportive friendly team
The Spire Alexandra hospital is located in Kent and is approximately eight miles from Maidstone and five miles from Chatham. We offer everything from health screening and checks, to acute and minor surgery through to professional recovery and rehabilitation. Our facilities boasts two laminar flow theatres and 32 beds across two ward areas, an endoscopy suite, imaging department, physiotherapy and outpatient consulting rooms.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Prepare the operating theatre/anaesthetic room for surgery in relation to instrumentation, equipment and supplies required for specific operative procedures, ensuring waste is kept to a minimum
• Run a theatre list without supervision
• Perform anaesthetic duties
• You will support in assessing patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload, assisting in the delivery of care to meet the patient’s needs
• You will actively promote best practice and contribute towards quality improvements, collect collate and organise data, interpret all of the information and make a justifiable assessment, making this available to relevant others
Who we're looking for
• HCPC registered ODP or NMC(including the Anaesthetic module) registered Nurse with at least 12 months experience and hold Intermediate life support training dated within the last 18 months
• ALS training or a willingness to undertake this training is desired
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
• 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
• Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
• ‘Spire for you’ reward platform – discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
• Free annual Bupa wellness screening
• Private medical insurance
• Life assurance
• Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please click apply and you will receive a call back from Sherine Lowers
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Full timeContractCamden, London, Greater London, England
Our client is a highly regarded Healthcare company that specialise in the Wound care/Negative Pressure marketplace. They have devel...
£ 23023 - 25656 Per yearFull timePermanentHarlow, Essex, England
Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment is recruiting Nurses for Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust located in Harlow, ...