I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
36 hrs | Days Only | Excellent Benefits | Fully CQC Compliant Elderly & Dementia Home
One of the UK’s leading health and social care groups is currently looking to recruit an RMN qualified Senior Nurse to work in their large care home in a village just outside of Chichester.
What the home is offering and details of this RMN Senior Nurse post:
• 36 hours per week on day shifts on a permanent basis
• Excellent hourly rates of £20.50
• A fantastic working environment in a CQC rated “good” home
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities and staff recognition and reward programmes
• Free uniforms, generous annual leave allowance with the option to buy more
• A competitive staff benefits and employee support scheme, including retail discounts, a company pension scheme, healthcare plans, life assurance and a profit share scheme
• Support and funding for Tier 2 Visa applications, subject to qualifying criteria
The CQC compliant home offers round the clock nursing care to adults of all ages, and as RMN Senior Nurse, you will predominantly be working with service users with mental health and dementia care needs and will play a key role in the management and implementation of resident care.
Applicants for this RMN Senior Nurse post should be:
• NMC registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Experienced in elderly and dementia care or demonstrate current nursing home experience
• Confident in undertaking all aspects of care planning, implementation and in the safe management of medications
• Ideally experienced in a leadership or supervisory role in a clinical setting
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 24 - 24 Per hourFull timeTemporaryHorsham, West Sussex, England
Maxxima is currently seeking an experienced Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to fill a full time, Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm role...