Dialysis Bank Nurse
Stockton-on-Tees, Durham, England
- £ 25 - 30 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 May 2019
- 5 Jul 2019
JOB REFERENCE: BANKSN009
We have an exciting opportunity in our clinics throughout the UK for qualified Registered nurses to join our Diaverum bank. Our bank have the flexibility to choose shifts and clinics they wish to work in.
Here at Diaverum we have an online booking system which allows you to access available shifts in your preferred clinics and book directly through the system.
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference in our patient’s lives. You will provide patient care according to Diaverum procedures and in order to increase the quality of life for our patients.
• Follow care programmes for renal patients including the initiation and termination of dialysis, whilst providing stable clinical care, emotional support and independence for patients#11;
• Follow the tailored care plans to administer medications, fluid therapy or other appropriate treatments as per Consultant instructions and ensuring clinical activity is appropriately documented in the patient medical record
• Review pre and post haemodialysis care with patient
• Prepare and monitor dialysis machines and systems inline with Diaverum processes
• Provide treatment to a group of assigned patients ensuring ‘great care‘ is provided at all times
• NMC Registered Nurse
• Awareness and Understanding of NMC code of professional conduct
• Be able to work autonomously and within a multi-disciplinary team
• Experience as a Haemodialysis nurse
• Have a positive and dynamic approach to providing safe and effective delivery of care
• Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
GROW WITH US!
By joining the Diaverum Staff Bank you will be paid annual leave (on a PAYE basis only) and will not be charged for your pre-employment. We welcome limited company contracts and pay is £30ph.
This job was posted to Nurse advisor, Nurse assessor, Ward nurse in Stockton-on-Tees, Durham, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 26500 - 36000 Per yearFull timePermanentMiddlesbrough, North Yorkshire, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Nursing Home Location: MiddlesbroughSalary: £26,500- £36,000 per annum (£...
£ 25000 - 33000 Per yearFull timePermanentDurham, Durham, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD )- Nursing Home Location: Outskirts of DurhamSalary: £25,000 - £33,000 ...
£ 24500 - 33000 Per yearFull timePermanentConsett, Durham, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD) - Nursing Home Location: Consett, County DurhamSalary: £24,500 - £33,00...
£ 24500 - 33000 Per yearFull timePermanentBishop Auckland, Durham, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD)- Nursing Home Location: Bishop Auckland, County DurhamSalary: £24,500- £...