I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
LloydsPharmacy Clinical Homecare is looking for an enthusiastic and driven permanent registered general nurse to work across Southampton. The nurse will be field based and will be driving to deliver IV Infusions and TPN treatment’s to patients. As a nurse working for LloydsPharmacy Clinical Homecare you will be accountable for the day to day care of a patient in their own home, offering clinical support that will help transform their lives on a one to one basis. This is a rewarding challenge for any nurse to empower patients to set and achieve goals that are important to them through training and regaining independence.
The benefits of the successful registered general Nurse are:
• Excellent competitive Basic salary with free fully expensed Company Car or car allowance of £4,500 (Per annum) & Fuel card
• Unsociable enhancements and extra overtime
• No night shifts
• Free uniform
• 33 days annual leave (includes statutory holidays)
• Free paid 4 day Clinical training programmer with access to clinical training certifications to enhance CPD
• Free laptop, mobile phone, Sat Nav, tablet, printer and equipment provided
• NMC fee’s paid after 1 year of service - Pro rata for Part time employees
• Full/part time hours & rota’s sent 5 weeks in advance
• Permanent Contract
• Private healthcare insurance, personal pension plan & Childcare vouchers
• Referral Scheme (T&C apply)
• Monthly supervisions and meetings with dedicated help and support 24/7
The Successful registered general nurse must:
• Minimum 1 year post registration experience within an acute setting is desirable, however open to alternate settings if there is a personality fit
• Valid NMC registration
• Full UK driving license is mandatory and happy to drive
Lloyds Pharmacy Clinical Homecare We’re one of the most experienced providers of clinical homecare in the UK, and we’ve been supporting patients in this way since 1975.
We provide care to more than 80,000 patients in their own home; place of work, or in the community – ranging from straightforward delivery of medication, to specialist nursing for complex conditions. We work in partnership with the NHS, pharmaceutical companies, private medical insurers and consultants.
We used to be called Bupa Home Healthcare and in July 2016 we were acquired by the Celesio UK group of companies, a leading provider of healthcare services, including Lloyds Pharmacy.
£ 35,000 - 37,000 Per yearFull time...PermanentPortsmouth, Hampshire, England
Health and disability assessment role – Disability Analyst in Portsmouth Location: Portsmouth Salary: £35,000 - £37,000 Experienced...
£ 32,000 - 34,000 Per yearFull time...PermanentBournemouth, Dorset, England
Health and disability assessment role – Homebased Disability Analyst in Bournemouth Location: Homebased covering BH (Bournemouth) p...
£ 32000.00 - 40000.00 Per yearFull timePermanentSouthampton, Hampshire, England
Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ENT) - Southampton - Full Time - £40,000pa + benefits I am looking to recruit an Advanced Nurse Practi...