I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Excellent job opening for Staff Nurse-RGN or RMN to work with one of the UK's leading healthcare provider. As a staff nurse you will be working in highly reputable care home within the Halewood, Liverpool.
This is a large size home in Merseyside and provides palliative care, Parkinson's nursing, Dementia nursing and convalescence.
The successful nurse will be offered an excellent salary of £15.00 per hour plus other benefits.
Your duties as a Nurse will include:
• Leading, supervising and training the care team
• General nursing duties-observations, blood sugar testing, wound care etc
• Following the Nursing process-Assessment/Diagnosis/Planning/Implementation and Evaluation
• Being responsible for ordering, storing and administering medication
• Keeping precise, up to date records
• Maintaining the Client's dignity and respect at all times
• Excellent communication skills with Colleagues, Residents and our Visitors.
For you commitment and hard work we will reward you with:
• NMC pin renewal
• Paid breaks
• Competitive pay rates
• Free DBS check and uniform
• Meals provided on long days
• Free Revalidation
• Skilled training with a qualified Nurse and fantastic opportunities for career development.
• Robust Continuing Professional Development
• A £2000 recruitment bonus, once your 6 month probationary period has been passed!
YOU MUST BE NURSE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POST.
Reference ID: 3494
For more information please call Katie Parker on 01216380567 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org