I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
36 hrs | Days Shifts | £16.00 p/h | Staff Benefits | Good CQC Report | Non-For-Profit Care home
A medium sized, not for profit run elderly nursing care home in Huyton is currently recruiting for an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to join their nursing team.
The home has been rated good in all areas by CQC and has lots of facilities for residents to make good use of to lead a varied lifestyle.
Details of this RGN/RMN Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 36 hours per week
• Day shifts on rotation
• Competitive hourly rates of £16.00
• Annual NMC renewal fee paid
• Ongoing training and development
• Supportive working environment in CQC rated “good” service
Responsibilities of the Staff Nurse RGN/RMN role:
• Coordinate and implement care plans
• Manage and administer medication
• Lead Health Care Assistants to ensure the needs of the service users are met
• Demonstrate a commitment to high standards of patient care and safety
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Flexible to work 1 in 3 weekends
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ideally experienced in a similar setting working with the elderly
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.