I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
24 Hrs | Nights | General Nursing Home | Good CQC
A small private general elderly nursing home in Salford is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team on part-time nights.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN /RMN vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 24 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Night shifts only
• Competitive hourly rates of pay of £16.50
• A generous annual leave allowance
• Ongoing training and development opportunities and support with NMC revalidation
• A workplace pension scheme
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN vacancy must meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Up to date NMC registration/Pin Number
• Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home setting, although a full induction and additional support is available to nurses new to elderly care
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.