Ipswich, Suffolk, England
- £ 23,500 - 26,404 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 9 May 2019
- 14 Jun 2019
Job Reference: 14SN007
Closing Date: 14th June 2019
We have an exciting opportunity in our Ipswich and Aldeburgh clinics for a registered nurse who wants to make a difference in our patient’s lives.
You will provide patient care according to Diaverum procedures and in order to increase the quality of life for our patients. A comprehensive professional training programme will be provided to you, including on-the-job training, e-learning and access to our in-house education programme ‘d Academy’.
• Take ownership of care programmes for renal patients including the initiation and termination of dialysis, whilst providing stable clinical care, emotional support and independence for patients#11;
• Follow the tailored care plans to administer medications, fluid therapy or other appropriate treatments as per Consultant instructions and ensuring clinical activity is appropriately documented in the patient medical record
• Review pre and post haemodialysis care with patient
• Discuss health concerns with patient; review any concerns with the multi-disciplinary team as necessary
• Prepare and monitor dialysis machines and systems inline with Diaverum processes
• Monitor dialysis water treatment system for use according to the established procedures
• Act as a named staff nurse for a group of assigned patients ensuring ‘great care‘ is provided at all times
• Proactively participate in quality and service improvement programmes
• NMC Registered General Nurse
• Awareness and Understanding of NMC code of professional conduct
• Be able to work autonomously and within a multi-disciplinary team
• 1 year+ experience in general nursing / Applications from newly qualified Nurses are also welcomed
(Haemodialysis would be an advantage but not essential) - full training is provided.#11;• Have a positive and dynamic approach to providing safe and effective delivery of care
• Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
COME GROW WITH US!
• Full Time - 37.5hours per week
• Monday to Saturday, Shifts hours from 07.00 to 24.00 (No Nights* or Sunday working)
• Competitive Salary , Unsocial Payments*, Location Allowance*
• 27 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays) increasing with service
• Life Assurance, Discounted Fitness Membership, Stakeholder Company Pension
• Relocation allowance *
• Post subject to References, Identification, DBS and OH checks
* where applicable/dependent on clinic
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30888 - 42430 Per yearFull timePermanentIpswich, Suffolk, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) Location: Ipswich, SuffolkPosition: Staff NurseCare Categories: Physical disabilities, Hunti...
£ 35000 Per yearFull timeContractIpswich, Suffolk, England
Health and disability assessment role – Disability Analyst in Ipswich Location: Ipswich Salary: £35,000pa Experienced Nurses (RGN, ...
£ 29950 - 39930 Per yearFull timePermanentFelixstowe, Suffolk, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) Nursing Home Location: On the outskirts of Ipswich, SuffolkPosition: Staff NurseService Ty...