Darlington, Durham, England
- £ 23500 - 27988 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 9 May 2019
- 14 Jun 2019
We have an exciting opportunity in our renal unit in Darlington. Our clinic in Darlington currently has 18 dialysis stations and is based within the Hospital so staff have use of the facilities. The site itself is within reasonable walking distance to the town centre so transport links are good however there is also a free large car park.
We are looking for a NMC registered nurse who wants to make a difference in our patient’s lives. You will provide patient care according to Diaverum procedures and in order to increase the quality of life for our patients. A comprehensive professional training programme will be provided to you, including on-the-job training, e-learning and access to our in-house education programme ‘d Academy’.
• Take ownership of care programmes for renal patients including the initiation and termination of dialysis, whilst providing stable clinical care, emotional support and independence for patients
• Follow the tailored care plans to administer medications, fluid therapy or other appropriate treatments as per Consultant instructions and ensuring clinical activity is appropriately documented in the patient medical record
• Review pre and post haemodialysis care with patient
• Discuss health concerns with patient; review patient concerns with the multi-disciplinary team as necessary
• Provide ongoing patient education
• Prepare and monitor dialysis machines and systems inline with Diaverum processes
• Act as a named staff nurse for a group of assigned patients ensuring ‘great care‘ is provided at all times
• Proactively participate in quality and service improvement programmes
• NMC Registered Nurse
• Awareness and Understanding of NMC code of professional conduct
• Be able to work autonomously and within a multi-disciplinary team
• At least one year’s experience in general nursing (Haemodialys would be an advantage but not essential) - full training is provided.
• Applications from newly qualified Nurses are welcomed
• Have a positive and dynamic approach to providing safe and effective delivery of care
• Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
COME GROW WITH US!
• Full Time - 37.5 hours per week
• Shifts are MWF Apply and TTS Apply (No Nights* or Sunday working)
• Pay listed above includes a competitive salary and unsocial Payments and Location Allowance*
• 27 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays) increasing with service
• Life Assurance, Discounted Fitness Membership, Auto -Enrolment Pension
• Post subject to References, Identification, DBS and OH checks
• Relocation allowance *
* where applicable/dependent on clinic
Please note that we reserve the right to close vacancies prior to the advertised closing date when we are in receipt of sufficient applications
This job was posted to Nurse advisor, Nurse assessor, Ward nurse in Darlington, Durham, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 27500 - 36500 Per yearFull timePermanentStanley, Durham, England
Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD) - Nursing Home Location: Stanley, County DurhamSalary: £27,500- £36,500 per annum ...
£ 27499 - 36566 Per yearFull timePermanentDurham, Durham, England
Newly qualified Registered Nurse - Neuro Rehabilitation ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) Role: Days, Nights or MixedHours: Full time or Part ti...
£ 24500 - 33000 Per yearFull timePermanentBishop Auckland, Durham, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD)- Nursing Home Location: Bishop Auckland, County DurhamSalary: £24,500- £...
£ 25500 - 34000 Per yearFull timePermanentDarlington, Durham, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Nursing Home Location: Darlington, County DurhamSalary: £25,500- £34,000 per a...