I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )
* Location: Solihull, Birmingham
* Position: Staff Nurse
* Care Categories: Dementia & General Care
* Service: General and Mental healthcare in Older adults
* Admission: 65 +
* Salary: £18.00 per hour + Paid Breaks
* Hours: Full time OR Part time depending on preference (24, 36, 42, 48 hours available)
* Shifts: Days OR Nights depending on preference
* Contract type: Permanent
In our home we have a very rare and exciting opportunity that has come up:
We have had a great opportunity arise in our beautiful care home based in Solihull, Birmingham, I am looking for experience or newly qualified nurses RGN, RMN or RNLD to join our team as a registered nurse. The home specialises in care of the elderly including Dementia and General elderly care.
If you are a passionate for elderly care and work as part of a leading company then this is the right role for you.
As a registered nurse with in the home you will be responsible for individualised care plans, assist and to deal with emergencies and pre-planned treatment of patients; maintain ongoing assessment and review of all patients; administer drugs and medicines; apply surgical dressings and advise on nursing care, disease prevention etc.
Successful applicants will need:
* A full UK registered PIN
* Have excellent communication skills
* Have good team working skills
* Have the required knowledge for the job role
* Have the key skills to undertake the tasks which are listed above
We are happy to negotiate all benefits that you maybe getting from your current employer.
* Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
* Preceptorship programmes for newly-qualified nurses
* Clear career development pathways and progression within the company
* Annual pay reviews
* uniform provided
* Paid Breaks
* Free parking
* 5.6 weeks annual leave
* Employee pension
Here's how to apply:
*All applications are treated with the strictest confidence, you must have a valid UK nursing PIN with no restrictions and be a qualified RGN, RMN OR RNLD and we can only consider applications from candidates in the EU*
£ 28900 - 35600 Per yearFull timePermanentSutton Coldfield, West Midlands, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) * Location: Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands * Position: Staff Nurse * Care Categories: Park...
£ 25500 - 33500 Per yearFull timePermanentHalesowen, West Midlands, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN / RNLD) - Nursing Home Location: Halesowen, West Midlands Salary: £25,500 - £33,500 per annum...