I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Are you a Registered Medical Practitioner coming to the end of a work assignment and looking for a new role in a challenging but rewarding environment?
We require enthusiastic and forward looking Registered Medical Practitioners to deliver vital face-to-face assessments that result in quality assessments for the Department for Work and Pensions.
What's in it for me?
* A great salary paying £72,000 for outside London and £84,000 within London
* Quality career development with the opportunity to study a Master's Degree in Occupation Health after a qualifying period
* A comprehensive benefits package
* Predominately "business hours" work
* Day-to-day work counts toward your revalidation
Can you see yourself being part of our mission to help our clients move forward with their lives by providing a quality, sensitive and respectful service? If so we would love to hear from you about how we can help your career and you can help us deliver exceptional service.
And our staff like working with us, over eighty per cent of our team rate their employment with us as good or very good.
* Meet clients to assess and review their complex medical conditions focusing on how a disability affects their day-to-day life and performing work related activities. Within the hour long assessment you have the time to really understand the individual's condition and its impact.
* Review individual's medical evidence in a written or electronic format to determine the suitability of a face-to-face assessment as part of their case management.
* Use IT software programmes to support clinical decision making when undertaking assessments for which full training will be given.
* Analyse and interpret clinical information and medical evidence to produce comprehensive and representative reports.
Education and Experience Requirements:
* A Registered Medical Practitioner who has, since full registration, consolidated their clinical skills with a minimum of 2 years' post registration general experience, working primarily in patient facing roles dealing with a wide range of clinical conditions.
* Full unconditional registration with the General Medical Council with a valid licence to practise.
* Demonstrate maintenance of professional development to ensure successful re-licensing in accordance with the GMC code of professional conduct.
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you to further your career and expand on your experience then APPLY TODAY
CHDA Diversity and Equality Statement:
CHDA is committed to developing, maintaining and supporting a culture of equality and diversity in employment in which our employees as well as candidates for employment are treated equitably. We understand that a diverse workforce adds to our competitive advantage; and as such, we aim to ensure that job applicants do not receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of sex, race, marital status, disability, age, part-time or fixed term contract status, sexual orientation or religion, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements that cannot be shown to be justifiable. Advertisements for posts will include sufficiently clear and accurate information to enable potential applicants to assess their own suitability for the post.
Where reasonable, CHDA will review and consider adjustments for those applicants who require a reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process.
If you are interested and have relevant experience for this role, please send your CV to Apply