I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£16.50 p/h | 36 hours | Days and/or Nights | Great Benefits | “Good” CQC Report |
My client is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team. The role is based at a care home in Fareham that looks after elderly residents and younger adults, supporting those with physical disabilities.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN post and what the service is offering:
• A great hourly rate of £16.50
• Working 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day and/or night shifts available
• Enhanced pay for Bank Holidays
• Online discounted vouchers for several companies
• Opportunity for progression within the company
• Continuous support to maintain the training you need
• A fantastic opportunity to work in a fully CQC compliant service
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN:
• Level 1 qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Up to date NMC registration
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care with a genuine interest in this client group
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply. For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
£ 28000 - 32000 Per yearFull timePermanentSouthampton, Hampshire, England
Position: Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN/ RNLD) Location: Southampton Salary: £16.45ph + excellent benefits Hours: Full Time or Part Ti...
£ 36000 - 36000 Per yearFull timePermanentPortsmouth, Hampshire, England
Job Title: Clinical Lead Nurse (RGN/ RMN/ RNLD)- Nursing Home Location: Outskirts of Portsmouth, Hampshire Salary: £36,000 per annu...
£ 45000 - 50000 Per yearFull timePermanentWaterlooville, Hampshire, England
£45,000 to £50,000 per annum | 40 Hours | Day Shifts Only SYK Recruitment Specialists are currently looking to recruit an experienc...