I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£17.00 to £18.50 p/h | 40 hours| Nights only | Great Benefits | Good CQC |
A privately-owned nursing home in St Leonards-on-Sea is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to work nights only. This large, fully CQC compliant service offers a range of services including elderly, dementia, respite and convalescence stays.
Details of this Night Nurse RGN/RMN and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 40 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Competitive hourly pay rates at £17.00 to £18.50 dependant on experience
• Night shifts only
• A fully compliant home with a fantastic working environment
• Workplace Pension Scheme
• Ongoing training and development plus progression opportunities
• Overtime and enhanced pay
• Childcare vouchers
• Onsite parking
As Night Nurse RGN/RMN you will support the residents in the home enabling them to live an active and fulfilled life. You will follow CQC regulations, legislations and guidelines ensuring all nursing practices meet those standards.
Applicants for this Night Nurse RGN/RMN post should be/have:
• Level 1 or 2 Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Up to date NMC registration
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to the service and delivering the highest standards of care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 25262 - 40000 Per yearFull timePermanentMaidstone, Kent, England
Embrace a challenging new role full of the opportunities you need to grow your career.At Cygnet Health Care you’ll have the chance ...