I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Theatre Practitioner | Theatres | Band 5/6 depending on experience | Southampton | Innovative 6 theatre department
We provide highly specialist services which makes Spire Southampton unique from many other private hospitals offering a range of treatments and surgery not undertaken elsewhere in private practice. We deliver to the highest standard of care to patients with excellent reported patient outcomes in cardiac surgery, putting patients at the heart of everything we do.
Spire Southampton provides a wide range of services including day care and in-patient and outpatient services. The main activity is elective (planned) surgery, and more complex procedures such as cardiac and spinal surgery are supported by the onsite critical care facilities.
The hospital works in partnership with local NHS acute hospital trusts, for example in recent provision of robotic surgery, and there is a large refurbished outpatient department along with extensive diagnostic imaging services
Duties and responsibilities:
• To provide exemplary planned care for patients within the perioperative and assist in the management and organisation of care provision in the operating theatre.
• Assess patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing
• Assist in the delivery of care to meet patient’s health and wellbeing.
Who we're looking for:
• Be NMC or HCPC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
• Have Scrub, Anaesthetic and/or Recovery experience
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
• 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
• Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
• ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
• Free Bupa wellness screening
• Private medical insurance
• Life assurance
• Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please click apply and you will receive a call back from Michael Parkin.
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.