I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Job Title: Practice Development Nurse (RGN)
Salary: £37,000 - £40,000 per annum
Hours / Shifts: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Service Type: Specialist Brain Injury Neurological Care and Rehabilitation Service.
We are currently seeking a Full Time Practice Development Nurse to join our Specialist Brain Injury Neurological Care and Rehabilitation Service in London. We would like to welcome all nurses joining our permanent team with a 'Welcome Bonus' of at least £1000.00.
The centre provides a person-centred inpatient rehabilitation and care for male and female adolescents and adults (over 17 years) with a brain injury or other complex neurological condition.
Throughout their stay with us, our patients are encouraged to make individual choices about all aspects of life at the centre and to be as independent as possible.
As a Practice Development Nurse (Registered Nurse) working in our Specialist Brain Injury Neurological Care and Rehabilitation Service, your main duties will be:-
Providing professional nursing input and care for patients across the hospital by taking a lead role in the provision and facilitation of a physical and well-being clinic including:
* Health screening
* Weight watchers
* Smoking reduction/cessation
* Drug & Alcohol Awareness
* Liaising with General Practice
* A lead for infection control
* Provision of phlebotomy
* Educating our staff group.
* Employee Benefits:
- £1,000 welcome bonus
- A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
- Maternity leave at 3 months full pay and 3 months half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
- 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
- A range of staff discounts
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Support for revalidation
- Support for BSc and MSc
- Professional support through Nurses forum
- Access to Myfamilycare services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
£ 23023 - 29608 Per yearFull timePermanentBovingdon, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, England
Voted one of the best places to work by the Health Service Journal (HSJ), Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust (HCT) is one of a new g...