I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Job title: Registered Nurse (RMN / RNLD/ RGN)
Salary: £29,308 plus £1000 Welcome Bonus
Hours: 37.5 hours per week.
Shift times : 08.00 to 8.15 for days and nights - days / night / mixed shifts available.
Service: Residential care for men with a learning disability and or mental health condition
Exciting new opportunity to join a leading service that caters for men with learning disabilities and or mental health conditions. We are looking for experienced Nurses (RMN / RGN / RNLD) with Adult Mental Health & Learning Disabilities experience.
You will be joining a small specialist care home for men with a learning disability and or mental health conditions. The service is a nurse-led residential service for people who require ongoing assessment and treatment. Some of our residents are here on a community treatment order.
They also provide a structured, supportive environment and help our residents live a safe, fulfilling life.
Candidates should be RMN or RNLD or RGN qualified with a valid and up to date NMC registration and PIN, as well as full eligibility to live and work in the UK without the need for sponsorship. Candidates must also have a person-centred ethos and a desire to make a difference. We are looking for candidates who are flexible, organised and able to demonstrate initiative.
- £1,000 welcome bonus
- A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
- Maternity leave at 3 months full pay and 3 months half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
- 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
- A range of staff discounts
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Support for revalidation
- Support for BSc and MSc
- Professional support through Nurses forum
- Access to Myfamilycare services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
£ 33000 - 35500 Per yearFull timePermanentSt Neots, Cambridgeshire, England
We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Mental Health Sister or Charge Nurse to join our client's senior team team at their Sec...
£ 26000 - 28500 Per yearFull timePermanentSt Neots, Cambridgeshire, England
We are seeking a dedicated and experienced General/Adult Nurse with experience or specific interest in Mental Health to support the...
£ 32000 - 35000 Per yearFull time...PermanentSalisbury, Wiltshire, England
RNLD, 9-5 Mon-Fri, Clinic + Community up to £35k, Salisbury Salary: up to £35,000 per annum Hours: Full-time hours of 9-5 Monday to...
£ 17 - 23 Per hourPart timeTemporary...Dudley, West Midlands, England
Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) – Dudley, West Midlands Pulse Nursing are registering Mental Health Nurses to work flexible da...
£ 29,210 - 32,219 Per yearFull timePermanentWellingborough, Northamptonshire, England
Permanent Staff Nurse - Learning Disabilities Full Time Northamptonshire Mind Professionals are recruiting for a Registered Mental ...