I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
40 hrs | Days | £17.25 p/h | Elderly Dementia & Learning Disabilities Service |
A large bespoke elderly dementia and learning disabilities care home in the outskirts of Leeds is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical day team.
The modern home has a highly skilled and qualified team who pride themselves on providing the best quality care to its service users.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 40 hours per week
• Day shifts only
• Competitive hourly rates of pay of £17.25
• An excellent working environment in a new care service amongst a highly skilled and qualified team
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse vacancy should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse, Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disabilities Nurse
• Up to date NMC registration/Pin Number
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.