I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£18.50 p/h | 40 hours | Days - Monday to Friday | Elderly & Dementia Care | Fully Compliant |
My client is currently looking to recruit an experienced Registered General Nurse to join their team as Beds Liaison Nurse. The role is at a large elderly and dementia service in Carlisle which was rated “Good” at the last CQC inspection.
Details of this Liaison Nurse RGN vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• 40 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts only, Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm
• Competitive hourly pay rate of £18.50
• 20 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
• Contributory pension
• Free uniform
What our client is looking for in a Liaison Nurse RGN:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Up to date NMC registration
• Experience working in a UK care home is essential
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.