I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Staff Nurse (RGN / RNLD)
Location : Kent
Salary: £28,043 - £30,757 + £1000 welcome bonus
Hours: Full Time (37.5 hours) and Part Time (24 - 30 hours)
Shifts: Day, Nights and Mixed available
We have an exciting opportunity for experienced nurses (RGN / RNLD) to join a leading brain injury rehabilitation hospital in the Kent area. They provide rehabilitation to people with a Brain Injury or other neurological condition such as multiple sclerosis, motor neurone disease and Parkinson's disease.
This specialist service is part of a reputable, market-leading healthcare company with excellent standards for providing effective, individualised care for all their service users. The service has an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly environment. Staff morale is very high. We are looking for a Registered Nurse who displays the same desire and passion for care, showing integrity, kindness, and an ambition for personal development.
Person Specification: We are seeking a motivated, enthusiastic RGN or RNLD with experience working with adults with a Brain Injury or another Neurological condition. Along with experience on an acute ward.You will be joining a fully multi-disciplinary team ensuring the wellbeing and care of their patients.
- £1,000 welcome bonus
- A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
- Maternity leave at 3 months full pay and 3 months half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
- 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
- A range of staff discounts
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Support for revalidation
- Support for BSc and MSc
- Professional support through Nurses forum
- Access to Myfamilycare services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
£ 25265 - 32292 Per yearFull timePermanentMaidstone, Kent, England
Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse: RNLDAt Cygnet Health Care you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service...