I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Job title : Senior Staff Nurse
Location: South West London
Salary: £32,458 - £35,608 per annum + £9,000 welcome bonus
Hours: Full Time (37.5 hours) and Part Time (24 - 30 hours) available - you can choose
Shifts: Day shifts or Nights Shifts available or a mixture of both - you can choose.
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced registered Nurse ( RMN / RNLD / RGN / RSCN ), to join a leading Psychiatric hospital as a Senior Staff Nurse.
This role is working within a specialist hospital for adults with mental health needs based in South West London. This hospital consists of gender-specific Psychiatric Intensive Care Units ( PICU ) for adults with complex mental health conditions and challenging behaviours. Each unit has its own specialist multi-disciplinary care team in order to provide the best therapeutic outcome for patients, and each treatment programme is bespoke to each individual's needs.
The Hospital offers an excellent staff induction programme with ongoing staff development and training opportunities for everyone. We are looking for qualified nurses to join their full multi-disciplinary team to ensure the wellbeing and care of adolescent patients.
Your role will include;
* To work according to the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and relevant professional guidelines as a named nurse or key worker for a defined group of patients.
* To provide clinical leadership to a designated nursing team and ensure the provision of high quality.
* To provide a high quality individualised standard of care to a defined group of patients, relatives and carers.
* Ensure the effective supervision and development of staff .
* To work and act as a key member of the team, supporting each patient with achieving their planned outcomes.
* To act as the primary nurse in the assessment of needs and organising of care.
* To take charge of a designated clinical area.
* To adopt a flexible approach to hours of duty, in order to meet the needs of the service over a 24 hour period.
Person Specification :
We are seeking a motivated, enthusiastic, flexible experienced senior nurse with experience or a strong desire to work within children and adolescents' mental health care.
We are able to accept applications from nurses trained as an RMN or RNLD Nurse. You must have a person-centred approach to care and have a genuine desire to make a difference to your patients' lives.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK without the need for sponsorship.
* Working at this service you will receive a range of benefits, please see the details below -
* Competitive Salary
* Pension - up to 3% matching contributions
* Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
Training and Development:
* Thorough induction programme tailored to the individual and this service
* Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
* Direct support from the Manager / senior members of the Nursing team
* On-going training
* Annual leave - 25 days plus bank holidays increasing with length of service
* Sick pay - 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
* Maternity leave - 3 month's full pay and 3 month's half pay
* Paternity leave - 2 week's paid
* Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
Work Culture and Lifestyle:
* Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
* Range of staff discounts
* Access to Myfamilycare services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
* Flexibility with working hours and shift patterns
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
Full time...Temporary...London, Greater London, England
We are currently recruiting Registered Mental Health Nurses for NHS and Private Hospitals throughout London. Why choose Meditemp: •...