I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Registered Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) - Specialist Mental Health Hospital
Service type: PICU Hospital for Complex Mental Health
Location: South West London
Salary: u p to £29,2118 to £32,019 per annum
Hours: Full Time or Part Time Hours available - dependant on preference
Further Details :
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a registered Nurse ( RMN / RNLD / RGN / RSCN ), either newly-qualified or experienced.
This role is working within a specialist hospital for adults with mental health needs based in South West London. This hospital consists of gender-specific Psychiatric Intensive Care Units ( PICU ) for adults with complex mental health conditions and challenging behaviours. Each unit has its own specialist multi-disciplinary care team in order to provide the best therapeutic outcome for patients, and each treatment programme is bespoke to each individual's needs. .
The Hospital offers an excellent staff induction programme with ongoing staff development and training opportunities for everyone. We are looking for qualified nurses to join their full multi-disciplinary team to ensure the wellbeing and care of adolescent patients.
Person Specification :
We are seeking a motivated, enthusiastic, flexible nurse with experience or a strong desire to work within children and adolescents' mental health care.
We are able to accept applications from nurses trained as an RMN or RNLD Nurse. You must have a person-centred approach to care and have a genuine desire to make a difference to your patients' lives.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK without the need for sponsorship.
Working at this service you will receive a range of benefits, please see the details below -
* Competitive Salary
* Pension - up to 3% matching contributions
* Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
Training and Development:
* Thorough induction programme tailored to the individual and this service
* Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
* Direct support from the Manager / senior members of the Nursing team
* On-going training
* Annual leave - 25 days plus bank holidays increasing with length of service
* Sick pay - 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
* Maternity leave - 3 month's full pay and 3 month's half pay
* Paternity leave - 2 week's paid
* Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
Work Culture and Lifestyle:
* Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
* Range of staff discounts
* Access to Myfamilycare services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
* Flexibility with working hours and shift patterns
To be considered for this role you should be a registered Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) with a valid NMC PIN. You should also be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
£ 25729 - 32314 Per yearFull timePermanentWoking, Surrey, England
Embrace a challenging new role full of the opportunities you need to grow your [... Click Apply...] joining our nursing cohort at ...