I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Deputy Care Manager (Supported Living) - Bradford - £25k
Responsible for: Staff in the Care Team
Hours 37.5 per week
Job Summary: Supporting the Home Manager with the day-to-day running of a home providing long-term respite and day care to those with physical and learning disabilities.
• Competitive salary of 30k
• 32 days' holiday
• Fantastic working environment with relevant training and progression
Amber Mace is currently recruiting for a Deputy Care Manager in Bradford. My client, a well-renowned care service, are seeking an experienced and seasoned Deputy Care Manager to join the team at their excellent care home.
As Deputy Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the Home Manager with the day-to-day running of the Care Home, leading a team of care professionals, with a shared passion and commitment for delivering the highest standards of care to all residents. You will have a strong understanding of CQC standards and be a confident, knowledgeable and authoritative presence in the home.
Your duties as Home Manager will include:
• Providing a high standard of care to those with• Carry responsibility for the staff team as a senior member of staff, as well as working to help develop their skills
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Accepting personal and shared responsibility for the maintenance of quality nursing care within the home
The successful candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
• Successfully completed a Level 4 NVQ qualification or above
• A strong background in elderly care (within a care home environment)
• Managerial experience, including being fully conversant with all CQC regulations
Full driving license with access to own vehicle
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
• Passion for providing high quality care
In return, my client is offering a salary of £32K and an excellent benefits package including 32 days holiday.
To apply, please contact Tom at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up-to-date CV to Apply
£ 25500 - 34500 Per yearFull timePermanentDoncaster, South Yorkshire, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Mental Health and Challenging Behaviour Location: Outskirts of Doncaster Salary: £25,500- £...
£ 22500 - 30000 Per yearFull timePermanentBurnley, Lancashire, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Location: Burnley, Lancashire - Position: Staff Nurse - Care Categories: Palliative care,...