I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Senior Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) Nursing Home
Hours: Part Time or Full Time
Shifts: Days or Nights
Pay: £18.25 per hour ( £34,100 to £45,500 per annum ) paid breaks + excellent benefits
Location: Rhyl, Wales
Service: Nursing Home - Old Age / Younger Adults / Dementia / Physical Disability
A brand new opportunity has arisen for a highly-motivated Registered Nurse to join a reputable nursing home based near Rhyl in Wales.
This fantastic nursing home offers a welcoming and inviting environment for the residents and their families. This home provides a mixture of care across residential, elderly and even younger adults with physical disability. There is also a specialist dementia unit.
Our Client is looking for a Registered Nurse who shares this passion for high quality care. There is excellent clinical training and development and you will be rewarded with progression opportunities.
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Paid Breaks
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure Savings - including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Pension Plan
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Unique Profit Shares
- Excellent Career Progression - opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
RGN, RMN and RNLD Nurses will be considered. All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK. Nurses must have good communication skills, a hard-working nature, and the willingness to get stuck in.
All enquiries and applications are 100% confidential. APPHC